The CNADC Tissue Bank has many types of specimens available for investigators. In most cases, available tissue includes:
- Brain Tissue
- paraformaldehyde-fixed wet tissue
- paraffin blocks of paraformaldehyde-fixed brain
- frozen unfixed brain samples
- unstained sections from selected regions
- Plasma from blood samples obtained from living subjects and controls
- DNA extracted from leukocytes of blood samples from living individuals
- Postmortem CSF is available in some cases.
Look At :
Collaboration RequestAll collaboration requests must be submitted 3 months prior to the anticipated start date of the project.
Cognitive Brain Mapping Group (CBMG)
The CBMG brings together labs on campus with a common interest in neuroimaging of cognition. Find out about upcoming events and see a list of the faculty who participate.