Focus of Work
Select a keyword to see all related Feinberg faculty via the main faculty profile site.
Education and Certification
- MD: Tehran University of Medical Sciences (2000)
- Postdoctoral Fellowship: Northwestern University, Aphasia and Neurolinguistics (2008)
- Internship: University of Arizona College of Medicine, Medicine (2009)
- Residency: University of Arizona College of Medicine, Neurology (2012)
- Board Certification: Behavioral Neurology and Neuropsychiatry, Neurology
Clinic (for patients): 312-695-9627
NMH/Arkes Family Pavilion Suite 945
676 N Saint Clair
Chicago IL 60611
View the Borna Bonakdarpour Northwestern Scholars profile.
Northwestern Scholars is a searchable database of research expertise across all disciplines at Northwestern University. You can view collaboration networks among researchers within Northwestern and with external scholars.