Focus of Work
I see patients with depression, anxiety, and other psychiatric disorders and provide treatment with psychotherapy or pharmacotherapy as appropriate for the individual patient. I specialize in neuropsychiatry, the mental and behavioral disorders due to brain diseases such as epilepsy, movement disorders, dementia, or autoimmune disease.
Select a keyword to see all related Feinberg faculty via the main faculty profile site.
Education and Certification
- MD: University of Pennsylvania (1977)
- Residency: University of Chicago Hospitals (1981)
- Fellowship: University of Chicago Hospitals (1982)
- Fellowship: Michael Reese Hospital (1983)
- Board Certification: Psychiatry
600 North McClurg Court
Chicago IL 60611