M Marsel Mesulam, MD
Director, Cognitive Neurology and Alzheimer's Disease Center (CNADC)
Chief of Behavioral Neurology in the Department of Neurology
Ruth Dunbar Davee Professor of Neuroscience
Professor of Neurology (Behavioral Neurology)
Focus of Work
Select a keyword to see all related Feinberg faculty via the main faculty profile site.
Education and Certification
- MD: Harvard Medical School (1972)
- Internship: Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania, Psychiatry (1973)
- Residency: Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Boston (1976)
- Residency: Boston City Hospital, Neurology (1976)
- Postdoctoral Fellowship: Harvard University (1977)
- Board Certification: Neurology
Searle Building Room 11-453
320 E Superior
Chicago IL 60611
Institutes and Centers
View the M Marsel Mesulam Northwestern Scholars profile.
Northwestern Scholars is a searchable database of research expertise across all disciplines at Northwestern University. You can view collaboration networks among researchers within Northwestern and with external scholars.